My AsT was 75 and my ALT was 147, doctor

Patient

Q: My AsT was 75 and my ALT was 147, doctor sending me to urologist and repeating test in one week. What could this mean, worried.

Doctor

Q: I have had a chronic cough since April. Treated for Allergy, Gerd, Post Nasal drip. Family Doctor, ENT, Pulmonologist...

Q: Since my doctor discontinued clonazepam and diazepam for severe anxiety I have hardly eaten in 4 months. In the last...

Q: I have been taking drugs rectally for the last 6 months: Opiates, Benzos, Adderall, etc. I did this by crushing the...

Q: I took my 9 year old daughter to her pediatrician for urinary issues (burning) and the doctor happened to discover he...

Q: Hello I am 22 male so pretty young, thats why I am a bit scared. I recently have had some heart related issues. I wen...

218

173

138

98