My aunt is diabetic she has been experiencing severe pain

Patient : My aunt is diabetic ...she has been experiencing severe pain in her feet and hands along with swelling ..she is 47 ..plz help
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Pain and swelling in any area in a known diabetic is something which needs immediate at tention. It could mean anything from a folliculitis, cellulitis and even a severe infection or abscess which need immediate attention. Also, the sugars need to be controlled immediately for better cure. If ignored it may become a serious problem. Kindly consider seeing a Physician immediately and get it treated. Hope this helped. Regards