My aunt was 5 month pregnant she is in kuwait

Patient : My aunt was 5 month pregnant. she is in kuwait. yesterday she went for checkup. In the scan report, the baby was dead and they ask to do abortion. doctor said come on sunday for abortion. Is any problem come for my aunt in between 2days. plz reply as soon as possible
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There are some chances that she develops an infection or DIC which is a clotting complic ation because of the fetus decomposition. Getting the abortion done as soon as possible would be the best case scenario. Hope this helps you