My b12 level is 1500

Q: My b12 level is > 1500: folic acid, cmp, cbc normal. I was told several years ago I had a low b12 level and having taking 1000mcg since then that is why my level was checked .

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

A vitamin B12 level test measures the amount of B12 in your blood. B12 is an important vitamin for many basic bodily functions, such as brain health, blood cell production, and proper nerve functioning. Low B12 levels can lead to serious nerve damage and deteriorating brain functions.
A Doctor might recommend a B12 test if you have symptoms such as:
-tingling in the hands and feet
-problems with balance
-a racing heart
-loss of appetite

B12 is a water-soluble vitamin and hence it's levels cannot be increased too much. It is also safe to be taken daily.

Talk to your Doctor, and get tested again to know your levels. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.