My baby

Patient : My four month old baby,who has started to eat baby food directed by his doctor, he has been unusually cranking. He won't sleep for very long nothing soothes him not gas drops and he won't drink his bottle unless its been awhile and hes really hungry. Tonight i noticed that he has red bumps all over his legs and arms. They are red and small and they don,t group or anything but I am still concerned being a new parent. Could it be the baby food or something else?
Symptoms:  Crying uncontrollably, very hard to sooth and fall asleep , and stay asleep.