My baby boy is 18 months old He makes eye

Q: My baby boy is 18 months old. He makes eye contact, follows instructions like close the fridge, bring your shoes,kiss grandma etc... also imitates characters of his favourite disney movie. But he doesnt say anything, not even mum and dad. Is he autistic. His head circumference has always been off the charts. His birth wt was 3 kgs . Please tell me if he could be autistic.
He used to say nana to his grandad a few months back but not anymore. Otherwise he is a very keen observer and an intelligent child. He copies his peers too. He is not at all interested in talking. Please advice.

Symptoms:  Non verbal