My baby has been sleep for 4 hours and

Patient : My baby has been sleep for 4 hours and she only fed for 5 mins in like 8 hours. And she won't stay awake. Is this normal? Usually she only sleeps for an hour wakes up eats and goes back to bed
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us As long as the child is not having any other symptoms, this is most likely fine. If the b aby develops a fever, then it may be important to see a Doctor and understand the disease. In most cases, babies do not need much treatment and Doctors will try to avoid medicines in babies as they can stunt growth. Hope this helps you