My bf and I had unprotected sex on the 19 of this month

Patient : My bf and I had unprotected sex on the 19 of this month. We had oral sex and then he put his peneis inside for maybe a minute then he came outside of me. I'm not sure if he came a little inside of me (he said he didn't) My period is not till the 26 and I took two pergenacy tests from the brand answer and both were negative. But my mouth feels dry and I have lower stomach pain. This is my second time doing this and I know what I did was stupid. Can I be pregnant or is my mind playing tricks on me? I can't afford to be pregnant now. Plz help me!
Symptoms:  My mouth feels dry and I got cramps sometimes. I spoofed very little ( barely see it) right after I had sex.while I was showering, I felt like I want to throw up.