My BF has severe headache in back of head &

Q: My BF has severe headache in back of head & neck, said feels like he had a baseball in the middle of his chest Nd diarrhea

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
It seems he has developed Acute Diarrhea leading to acid reflux which is giving him the feeling of baseball in his chest. Even headaches are accompanied due to dehydration and weakness caused by diarrhea.
I suppose, his is not having any bloody stools. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients, which helps in acid reflux and his feeling of baseball in his chest would get better. We also add Probiotics containing Lactobacillus, which helps a lot. He should take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy