My bf is throwing up yellowish liquid, has no appetite,

Q: My bf is throwing up yellowish liquid, has no appetite, and saying his stomach hurts and having trouble breathing. He does smoke heavily and was drinking last night I suggested taking him to the er is their anything else I can do at home for him?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history about your boyfriend vomiting yellow fluid along with severe pain in abdomen.
This itself is an indication that he should be take n to ER for clinical evaluation, physical examination to see for the cause and investigations like X-ray of the abdomen in standing position, ultrasonography, X-ray of the chest as he has breathing difficulty too.
I do not think that there is something that you can do at home.

I hope this helps you to take a proper decision.