My bladder hurts even after I pee, and it hurts

Patient

Q: My bladder hurts even after I pee, and it hurts a lot as if it's swollen. Why is that?
Literally, even after I pee, it hurts. I've had this pain for years and I realized it wasn't normal. I used to control my pee a lot because of school, the pain gets stronger during school hours or school days because teachers won't let me go to the toilet, etc.
My pelvis/abdomen would feel like it got punched a million times and it would feel swollen and my bladder always feel overstretched even after I've used the toilet. I pee a lot, like seriously a lot. I have slow metabolism but I still use the toilet to only pee. I do wake up at night sometimes to go to the toilet as well. Even if I don't drink a lot of water, I still pee a lot which is weird. I thought it was some kind of abdominal pain or something, is it possibly an infection or interstitial cystitis?

Doctor