My blood pressure is low, and it drops every time

Patient

Q: My blood pressure is low, and it drops every time I stand up or go from lying down to sitting position. I have had this for ca three years, at least at it's worst. When this happens I get really dizzy and everything goes black. most times I have to lean on to something like a table(with a lot of my body weight). Other times I fall/drop to the ground. I have been on vitamins and iron supplements, but recently stopped because my doctor checked and said that I didn't need them anymore(at least for now).
For some months now I've had this weird feeling in my nose. It's a sensation of water up my nose, or just taking in something with my nose. It occurs at it's worst once a week, but also when my blood pressure drops. I have never felt this before, and now it occurs all the time.
What could this possibly be?

Symptoms:  Blood pressure dropping, a sensation of water up my nose
Doctor