My blood test last week was positive for sarcoidosis

Patient : My blood test last week was positive for sarcoidosis . I have joint pain, muscle aches, issues with nerves i n various areas of my body, lesions on my legs which were punch biopsed and are consistent with sarcoidosis, I have also had a Cat scan of the chest which showed minor scaring at the base of the lingula and a low dense lesion segment 8 of liver. Would all this point to sarcoidosis. I understand its difficult to diagnose.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Most common finding in C hest X-Ray in Sarcoidosis is hilar or mediastinal lymphadenopathy. Other findings being nodal enlargement and parenchymal disease, pulmonary fibrosis depending on the stage of the disease. If Your X-ray has evidence of Hilar or Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy that is the first stage of the disease. The most common causes of breathlessness at your age are: 1. Asthma. 2. Cardiac diseases 3. Anxiety. Since your Chest X-ray is clear so, you need to get examined by your doctor for any wheezes in chest which support the diagnosis of Asthma or Bronchitis, that can cause breathlessness. If on cardiac auscultation, he feels, that your breathlessness can be due to cardiac reasons, he will get an Echo done, that will rule out any evidence of any cardiac issues causing breathlessness. A combined effort diagnosis is required that includes Chest X-ray, CT Chest, Serum ACE levels, CT Abdomen. I hope i am able to help you with your query. Stay Healthy