My blood work from ER visit showed that I had

Patient : My blood work from ER visit showed that I had a muscle breakdown in my thighs... What side effects should I be experiencing from that? I'm experiencing leg weakness and aches, no pain but I can walk and stand but my legs get tired easily... Is this normal? What hint remedies should I be doing? DR. mentioned myositis.
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Myositis means inflammation of the muscles . An injury, infection, or autoimmune disease can cause it. One specific kind called polymyositis causes muscle weakness, usually in the muscles closest to the trunk of your body. Other symptoms of myositis may include Fatigue after walking or standing,Tripping or falling, Trouble swallowing or breathing Doctors may use a physical exam, lab tests, imaging tests and a muscle biopsy to diagnose myositis. Polymyositis is first treated with high doses of a corticosteroid. Other options include analgesic such as ibuprofen, physical therapy, exercise, heat therapy and rest.Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.