My body is being crazy I'd like to know why?

Patient : Hello, I've not had my period in months and I keep having hot flashes. I know for certain that I'm not pregnant and I'm far too young to be menopausal. what might it be ???
Symptoms:  Nausea, hot flashes, no menstrual cycle, weight gain, lack of appetite, sudden uncontrollable cravings, sleeping unusual hours (6am-4pm) lack of sex drive and upper arm and shoulder pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Your symptoms are suggestive of a hormonal imbalance and it could also be due to a thyroid disorder. I will advise you to consult your physician and get the following tests done for a conclusive diagnosis: 1) Serum FSH, LH 2) Serum Progesterone 3) Serum Oestrogen 4) Ultrasound Whole Abdomen - to rule out Polycystic Ovary 5) Thyroid profile ( T3, T4, TSH ). Further management can be based on your reports. A course of Duphaston ( Progesterone ) helps in making the cycles regular, but the hormonal levels have to be assessed first. Hope this was helpful, Regards