Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My body is paining and mostly in leggs

My body is paining and mostly in leggs

Patient: My body is paining and mostly in leggs

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.You could be having a viral fever, or a viral prodrome presenting with body aches and p ain in the legs. Dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, anemia, circulatory disturbances, infections and even excessive physical activity can cause the problem. Kindly drink plenty of water daily and have a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as well as fiber. Avoid excessive physical activities that can get you tired. Check you blood pressure and blood sugar to rule out hypertension and diabetes. Consult a physician for an examination and a few blood and urine tests to find the reason and treat you accordingly. Thyroid disorders must also be ruled out in your case.Hope this helped.Regards