My body is shaking !

Q: Why my hands are shaking ? when I try to film with camera or just put my hand straight,my hand is shaking a litle! And when I am on one leg and trying to go down when exerting my muscles in the middle of going down the leg shakes ! And If i am laying down on the back, and if i fold my neck and try to get up I have the shaking in the muscles on my stomach. Basicly when I exerting my muscles they shake ! What should I do ??
It not horriblee shake but i dont like it !

About my lifestyle !

I have lack of exercise I am realy spending a lot of time at my computer ! I practicly dont do anything with exercises , but i am not fat , I am skinny !

I have drinked a lot of coffe , I used to drink a 4-6 cups a day !!
I stoped drinking coffe about 2 months ago ! Now i am drinking nesquik insted !

I am practicly not drinking water at all , just nesquik and thats it !!

And I am going to sleep very late , so basicly a lack of sleep !!

So what is my problem do i have parkinson or other sickness ??
Or is that from my problems in life ,do i have to change my lifestyle !?