My body is very skinny and weak.

Q: Im an 18 years old boy, my body is very slim and weak. My weight ( now) ; it is about 48 kg but it not good comparing with my height.i feel tiredness always.iam now trying protien x powder (started using about 1 months ago) but it is not effecting my body.There is no change in my body physically till can i overcome this ? I need a healthy fit body, please help me..

Symptoms:  So tired always

A:   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.
Secret to a healthy body is healthy diet. Your diet should include vegetables, Meat, Milk, Eggs, Fruits and dry fruits. Just having protein shakes would not help you get a good body.
I recommend a visit to a physician to get a complete blood test done. The tiredness could be due to the presence of anemia. It is essential that the underlying problem if any must be addressed first.
Eating a balanced diet 3 meals a day is a must. Along with the balanced diet a routine exercise is essential. This would help you build up the stamina and the muscle mass that you need.
A gym instructor would be able to provide you the best guidance in this regard.
Hope this information was useful.