My Bowel movement was not normal.

Patient : Hello. I'm just recovering from a pretty bad flu. I had a bowel movement and it came out as a whitish clayish sort of color with tiny hints of tan brown. This is the first time it's ever happened to me should I be worried?
Symptoms:  Bowel movement came out as white clay colored
Doctor :   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor. Stool color is considered normal if present in all shades or brown and even gre en. Light/pale/clay colored stool is one without or with minimum of bile in it. It may indicate a serious underlying condition if it occurs frequently. If there is a repeat bowel moment with a clay colored stool , I recommend a visit to the physician. Also note that certain medications ( Anti-diarrheals) can also cause a light/pale stool. Other medications like NSAID's , etc may cause a drug-induced-hepatitis leading to a light/clay colored stool. Hope this information was useful.