My boyfriend (32 in good health) started taking risperdone about

Patient

Q: My boyfriend (32 in good health) started taking risperdone about 2 months ago and since then has had a very low sex drive (which is very abnormal for him). When he is finally "in the mood" he is no longer able to reach climax via any means (vaginal sex, oral sex, masturbation, etc). Obviously neither of us want him to stop the risperdone because it obvious that it is helping him very much but his inability to reach climax and especially his extremely low sex drive is causing serious confidence issues. Is there anything I can do to help him?

Doctor