My boyfriend 33 a years old has some problems with penetration during sex.

Patient : Dear Doctor, My boyfriend 33 a years old has some problems with penetration during sex. His penis can only 'go in' in military position. For some reason any other position doesn't allow his penis to penetrate me and he loses erection. He also has premature ejaculations. Usually he can't last more than 2-3 minutes without coming. I love him and I want our sex life to be as good as everything in our relationship. We are close to moving in together and I want to help him. I have spoken to him about seeing a doctor - he has been opened but has not done so. Please advise how I can help him and help maintain our intimacy.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon