October 17, 2018

My boyfriend and I had intercourse on Feb 2nd

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend and I had intercourse on Feb 2nd

Patient: My boyfriend and I had intercourse on Feb 2nd. It was our second time unprotected. The first time I used plan B one step. But we weren’t even sure he finished. The second time he withdrew before the precum and then semen came out. Could I be pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.From the above history, there are very little chances of getting pregnant.Little chance because, no contraceptive is hundred percent effective and plan B can have a failure of 1 % as well. Hence, do a urine pregnancy test in case you miss the next anticipated cycle, to rule out pregnancy. Next time, be careful and use protection always if you want to avoid pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad