My boyfriend and I had sex about a week ago.

Patient : My boyfriend and I had sex about a week ago and he finished on my stomach. I used a towel to wipe it off and about 15-20 minutes later I used the same towel to wipe my vaginal area. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query at ATD. I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. This type of sexua l activities does not cause pregnancy. Pregnancy to be happened when sperm deposits inside the vagina either through sexual intercourse ( penis) or through fingering. In your case chances of survival of sperm is quite less on towel so long and they can not be deposit ed inside the vagina. So wait and watch for your next menses. Hope found useful. Good luck. Regards