Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend and I had sex over the weekend

My boyfriend and I had sex over the weekend

Patient: My boyfriend and I had sex over the weekend and my g spot started to hurt….he used finger stimulating as well. …its now been a few days and it still kind of hurts….what could be the reason?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Painful G-spot indicates that there is an inflammation or actual infection of the painful area. This is very rare to occur.I would advise you to get examined by a Gynecologist to see the exact problem you have so that a proper treatment can be instituted; you may please stop sex till you are alright.It is possible that your boyfriend too may need a similar treatment.