My boyfriend and I had sex over the weekend

Patient : My boyfriend and I had sex over the weekend and my g spot started to hurt....he used finger stimulating as well. ...its now been a few days and it still kind of hurts....what could be the reason?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Painful G-spot indicates that there is an inflammation or actual infection of the painful area. This is very rare to occur. I would advise you to get examined by a Gynecologist to see the exact problem you have so that a proper treatment can be instituted; you may please stop sex till you are alright. It is possible that your boyfriend too may need a similar treatment.