Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend and I had sexual relations seven times in

My boyfriend and I had sexual relations seven times in

Patient: My boyfriend and I had sexual relations seven times in a row, with only like a minute break between each session. He orgasmed six times, without a condom, and not inside me. With that being said though, he only wiped off the semen from himself and we continued to have sex with no breaks for anything. He also never became soft during the activity. I’ve heard of sperm remaining in the urethra and after him orgasming six times and having unprotected sex, I’m not sure if I should worry about being pregnant or not. It was also the first day of my ovulation.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query .Since it was your ovulation time and there were multiple episodes of unprotected ser ial intercourse, it is advisable to take a plan b or emergency contraception with in one day to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Always remember, always use the same condom when you do not want to continue the pregnancy.Hope this helpsRegards