My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a week

Patient : My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a week ago and ever since I've felt sick but I'm suppose to get my period in a few days. Am I pregnant?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The reason for getting the vomiting sensation that you feel in pregnancy is because of h CG hormone. The hCG hormone will cause an increase in the sensation of nausea and vomiting. hCG hormone however only increases to a sufficient level to cause vomiting after several weeks of pregnancy. Thus, there is no way you can be having it because of pregnancy. You can get a pregnancy test done after 1 week of a missed period. If positive, talk to a Doctor. I hope this helps you. All the best.