Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex and came

My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex and came

Patient: My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex and came inside of me i think i might have been ovulating at the time is there a chance I could be pregnant

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you didn’t use any protection, as there was ejaculation and as you were around the time of your ovulation during that time, there is some possibility of pregnancy.To confirm, you have to wait till your expected date of periods.If you miss the periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care