My boyfriend and I tried to have sex three times

Patient : My boyfriend and I tried to have sex three times last week. But all times, it hurt me too much for him to go all the way in so I stopped it. Yet, I allowed him to rub it on my gentian area on multiple occasions after that, with a condom on each and every time. Expect, once or twice the condom slid down or bunched up after. There never seemed to be a tear in the condom though. The last time was about 3 days ago. Yet, yesterday I had my period, but it was the most excruciating pain I had ever felt in my life. I am having a heavy flow. Yet, I woke up with the sickening idea that maybe something happened. Could there be a possibility that I am pregnant? EDIT: I am also a 19 yr old virgin. My hymen is fully entact if that makes any difference. I have never had any sexual intercourse of any varitey until then. Also, during the first day of my period I vomitted 5 times in a 5 hr interval. Please let me know as soon as possible!
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD. If last week was for the first time that you were involved in sex , then it was natural for you to experience pain during penetration ad during sex as the virgin vaginal muscles are taut and also due to possible inadequate lubrication inside vagina , the penetration may have been painful . This may be accompanied by anxiety as well to perform well on the first instance and as to how would it feel , these feelings can be stressful in itself and can cause a decreased performance during the act and can initiate pain, known as dyspareunia. Dyspareunia is more of a psychological cause and can be reduced with better lubrication, foreplay and regular sexual activity under protection. The menses that you experienced were painful as your prostaglandins have been increased and uterine contractions would have been hence severe leading to extreme pain during these menses causing dysmenorrhoea. This can be controlled with antispasmodics and pain killer and shall subside with the menses ending. You may use hot fomentation as well to soothe the lower abdomen, it helps. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you safe sexual practices. Regards