My boyfriend and I wear dry humping March 14th I

Patient: My boyfriend and I wear dry humping March 14th. I had on shorts and underwear, and he had on briefs and sweatpants. He ejaculated while we were dry humping. What are the chances of pregnancy? My last period started March 3rd and ended on the 8th or 9th. My period is late now by 3 days. Yesterday I was feeling nausea and gassy. I also had diarrhea. I’m very scared and paranoid right now

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.The method of dry humping is safe until and unless you get the e jaculate any how to reach your ovum in your fertile period.The initial secretions that are there for lubrication also contain sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant.So, if he ejaculated in his pants and you had o exposure to that, you won’t get pregnant.You have not mentioned that day when you had this activity, so I am unable to calculate whether you were in safe period or not.Wait for your periods for 5 more days. In case you don’t get your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.However, chances of getting pregnant are almost negligible. If you could provide me date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy