Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I only

My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I only

Patient: My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I only had on underwear and a thick pad and he had on boxers and basketball shorts and he ejaculated on my upper thigh/pubic hair. I quickly wiped it off with a wet washcloth. What are my chances of being pregnant.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of your boyfriend and you were fooling around and you on ly had on underwear and a thick pad and he had on boxers and basketball shorts and he ejaculated your my upper thigh/pubic hair. You quickly wiped it off with a wet washcloth.What are my chances of being pregnant?There are no chances of pregnancy as it needs intra-vaginal ejaculation which was not done.So relax, nothing to worry about pregnancy.