My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I only

Patient : My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I only had on underwear and a thick pad and he had on boxers and basketball shorts and he ejaculated on my upper thigh/pubic hair. I quickly wiped it off with a wet washcloth. What are my chances of being pregnant.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of your boyfriend and you were fooling around and you on ly had on underwear and a thick pad and he had on boxers and basketball shorts and he ejaculated your my upper thigh/pubic hair. You quickly wiped it off with a wet washcloth. What are my chances of being pregnant? There are no chances of pregnancy as it needs intra-vaginal ejaculation which was not done. So relax, nothing to worry about pregnancy.