My boyfriend and I were having sex and he accidentally

Patient : My boyfriend and I were having sex and he accidentally slid into my butt, it hurt so bad, immediately he came out and I realized I was bleeding the next day, not heavily but definitely spotting, my question is, can I get aids from just that?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. With the history of accidentally sliding into butt and having an injury can not cause yo u AIDS unless the boy has it. If he has no AIDS , you will also never get it from him. So do not worry. Take laxatives. Have Sitz bath. Everything will be fine and take care next time.