My boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom came off inside me. Usually I take birth control but I just moved and missed a couple days. My boyfriend pulled out before he finished but we don't know how long the condom had been off. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Some abdominal pain
Doctor

Since you have missed the regular pills as well as had a condom break, there is a possibility of pregnancy. If 72 hours have not passed opt for plan b and stop your regular pills. If already passed, do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last sexual intercourse.
This will help you decide further.

Hope this helped.