My boyfriend cummed but he had his jeans on there

Q: My boyfriend cummed but he had his jeans on. there was a white patch on his jeans. i touched this and fingered myself from outside my vagina. am i pregnant?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

The method you practice is highly unsafe.
The initial secretions that are there for lubrication also contain sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant.
You have not mentioned your last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not.
However, if you had sex on the next day of stopping the periods, you are safe. This is because that is considered the safe period.
Wait for your periods. In case you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing your periods.
However, chances of getting pregnant are almost negligible. If you could provide me date of your last menstrual period as well as the date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.
I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy