My boyfriend ejaculated in me on friday, the next day

Patient : My boyfriend ejaculated in me on friday, the next day i took the "morning after pill". on sunday he ejaculated in me again. will the first pill i took work for sunday also or do i need to take another morning after pill
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. No the pill that you took first will not be effective for the second episode of the i ntercourse. You will have to repeat the pill again with in 72 hours of the intercourse. Remember that consuming emergency pills so frequently is dangerous. You can look for combined regular daily pills instead. Consult a gynecologist for an advice and choice of the pill. Hope this helped. Regards