My boyfriend fingered me after that i touched the tip

Patient : My boyfriend fingered me ..after that i touched the tip of his penis..i had some precum on my hands...After that i touched his hands ...I dont rembember him fingering me after that...but in case if he did ...could i get pregnant?
Symptoms:  Nothing.
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. I can understand your concern and would like to assure you that chances are very less that you will get pregnant with what you have described. Kindly mention the date of your last menstrual period, date of expected menstrual cycle and the date of sexual activity and revert so that I may guide you further. Regards.

Patient: My last period was on 19th july...that mans my 1st day was on 19th july....and we did this on 1st august..
Doctor: The date is risky but I would suggest you to wait for your menstrual cycle till 20th of August as chances are still less.
Don't worry.