My boyfriend had a heart attack at age 12 All’s

Patient: My boyfriend had a heart attack at age 12. All’s he can tell me he has a weak heart. Hes 38 years old now. He said he was dizzy and not feeling good. I checked his pulse and blood pressure it was 98/68 pulse 53. He’s sleeping now I’m keeping an eye on him. He has a new Doctor tomorrow at 300 pm. How low is to low on pulse when I should bring him to the emergency room?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.P of 53 and blood pressure of 98/68 with history of dizziness and not feeling good are su fficient reasons to rush him to the ER as this is not normal for the age of 38 years. He already has a history related to the heart problem.Please do not wait as the cardiac problems can be serious and can be clinically evaluated only by a Doctor; you can only tell the BP and pulse and may be some symptoms.I hope, this answer helps.