My boyfriend had dental surgery done, bridge crown and 2

Patient : My boyfriend had dental surgery done, bridge crown and 2 root canals... The past 2 morning when he wakes up his right eye is swollen, what is the cause of that ?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The cause of the right swollen eye in the morning after dental procedures can be due to t he inflammation travelling up to the eyes. Please consult the Dental Surgeon to have a look into the matter and give treatment accordingly. Even a consultation of an Ophthalmologist may be sought as the cause has to be seen and ruled out at the earliest. I hope this answer helps.