My boyfriend had dental surgery done, bridge crown and 2

Patient

Q: My boyfriend had dental surgery done, bridge crown and 2 root canals... The past 2 morning when he wakes up his right eye is swollen, what is the cause of that ?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The cause of the right swollen eye in the morning after dental procedures can be due to the inflammation travelling up to the eyes.
Please consult the Dental Surgeon to have a look into the matter and give treatment accordingly.
Even a consultation of an Ophthalmologist may be sought as the cause has to be seen and ruled out at the earliest.

I hope this answer helps.