Ask The Doctor > Pending > My boyfriend has a problem with his penis He’s had

My boyfriend has a problem with his penis He’s had

Patient: My boyfriend has a problem with his penis. He’s had it for about a year but in the last few months he has noticed that it has got worse. The best way to describe it is that the skin that attaches the foreskin to his penis looks bruised and is sore, the tip of his penis is sore and the skin is really dry. It hurts to pass urine for up to 10 minutes after he has been. It occasionally hurts throughout the day too, I’ve tried to look for advice online but can’t really find anything that fits the description. I’ve persuaded him to go and see a doctor but that won’t be until later in the week and he’s really worried about it. Any information would be welcome. Thanks

Symptoms: Painfull to urinate

Doctor: