Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend has had sharp pain down his left arm.

My boyfriend has had sharp pain down his left arm.

Patient: My boyfriend has had sharp pain down his left arm, and left leg for about 3 weeks now. He has also had a headache for a week. Today he noticed that his urine is a bit cloudy. What could all of this mean?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Though my first thoughts would point to a UTI, this type of presentation is vague. Here are a few things you should absolutely do. Take your boyfriend to the hospital and get an ECG done. This is only because of the left arm pain that you talked about.If the symptoms persist for some time, please see a Doctor. He will help you reach a diagnosis and start you on a prescription.All the best.