My boyfriend has strange brown spots on his stomach

Patient

Q: My boyfriend has strange brown spots on his stomach. The brownspots turned a little reddish. He tells me it doesn't bother him at all. No it doesn't inch burn none of that. We recently got tested for STD but it came it out that all I had was a yeast infection.But him & MOSTLY I are Worried about these Spots on his stomach. Can you doctor.. Please tell me what it is ? I have a few pictures

Doctor

A:   Thanks for your question.

You are correct, it may be a fungal infection(yeast) which should go by taking
anti- fungals and suitable creams .Though it is difficult to tell without a physician examination still I guess It may simply be a mild condition of skin 'freckles' requiring no treatment. This has nothing to do with a STD.

Hope this is useful.