Ask The Doctor > Pending > My boyfriend is very well endowed, to say the very

My boyfriend is very well endowed, to say the very

Patient: My boyfriend is.. very well endowed, to say the very least, and up until about a week ago everything was fine when we had sex, then a week ago my posterior fourchette tore. My boyfriend helped me set up an appointment with my gynecologist, and when I saw her and asked about it she said It’ll heal up fine and to just put a lubricant like vaseline on it and It’ll be fine. It’s been a week since then and I’ve been not only using vaseline and an antibiotic cream, I’ve been refraining from sex as well. However, I checked it today and it was lightly bleeding. What do I do?? I thought it was almost completely healed until the bleeding started.

Doctor: