My boyfriend rubbed against my lips/vagina (down there) yest

Patient

Q: My boyfriend rubbed against my lips/vagina (down there) yesterday while he was wet. He didn't come or was near climax, but we both are pretty nervous about it could lead to a pregnancy since we are 15 and 16. Is it possible, and what do I do? Take a morning after pill? x A

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Yes, you should take the morning after pill. And after 7 days of your periods date, please get a urine pregnancy test done.

This will confirm if you are pregnant or not. Hope it helps you. All the best.