Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My boyfriend thinks he has genital warts, he has little

My boyfriend thinks he has genital warts, he has little

Patient: My boyfriend thinks he has genital warts, he has little bumps in the area where the hair gross, none on the actua penis. I have been recently tested and my results came back negative. Does he need to be check for an std or is it just razor burn.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood that your boyfriend has developed bumps where the pubic hair grow and you are tested negative for genital warts.Hence the chances for boils or razor burn are the most likely.Checking for the sake of removing the doubts from the mind may be required if he is not convinced.You would have posted the picture of the disease for me to understand and help you more.