My boyfriend was wanking and he wiped the cum on

Patient : My boyfriend was wanking and he wiped the cum on his jeans about 15 minutes after he fingered me is there any chance I could get pregenant? I've had my period.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There is a chance of you becoming pregnant when you have sex in the way you had it. But, if you are sure you had your periods you may not be pregnant. To be sure, you can take a preg test. If the preg test is positive, see a Doctor to get an USG to confirm the pregnancy. If negative, do not worry. All the best. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thank you but we didn't fully have sex!
Patient: Does that change anything?