My boyfriend went down on me A few days ago

Patient

Q: My boyfriend went down on me A few days ago. The next day he had what it seemed as the beginning of a coldsore. When shaving yesterday I felt a really uncomfortable pain, I found a 'cut' on my vagina. It was just as the flaps open, right at the top in the middle. When going to the toilet today I checked it and it looked like part of it had scabbed up. It was a white colour, the rest of it just looks like a reddish colour. I'm also getting a lot of discharg. Is this herpes????

My boyfriend went down on m...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually herpetic lesions appear as blisters or sores.
According to your description, there is possibility of some cut during intercourse which might have led to inflammatory reaction or secondary infection.
If pain and redness persist, better to consult doctor once and get examined.
By clinical examination the exact nature of the lesion can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care.