My boyfriend went to the bathroom this morning and had

Patient : My boyfriend went to the bathroom this morning and had a slight pain with urination and noticed dried blood on the tip of his penis. He's 17 and plays sports and works out a lot. What could be the cause?
Symptoms:  Pain when urinating, dried blood at the tip
Doctor :   Hi. The commonest cause of pain during urination and dried blood at the tip is passage of the urinary stone through t he urethra causing pain and bleeding a part of which gets dried up . Another reason can be just urethritis. Ask him the following: Send the urine sample for culture, sensitivity, routine and microscopy. Ultrasonography of the abdomen and pelvis particularly for urogenital system, to find the presence of infection and/or stones. Take plenty of oral fluid. No sex or masturbation till cured. I hope this answer helps him.