My bp range is near about 107-69 fm few daysI

Patient : My bp range is near about 107-69 fm few days.I feel that my heart was sink &breathing stop specialy sleeping time.I want to be ran away fm room. Why so i feeling that.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from Anxiety. This blood press ure reading is absolutely normal. There is nothing to do about it. You should see to a doctor, who would evaluate you for the causes like Heart issues, thyroid disorders, anemia that can also cause palpitations and tiredness. If your reports come out to be normal, then you would require to do meditation and relaxation exercises. Eat healthy diet. Include fruits and green leafy vegetables in diet. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption in case you do. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy