My brain district me!

Patient

Q: I am 20 yo female. I feel that I have a very wide world in my head I always easy districted. I cannot listen to people or teachers for long time because i always have alots of things to thing of. I don't know why but it hurt the people around me and when a teacher ask me something and i know the the answer when i start talking i forgot everything. Everything distructed lots of voices in my head and some times i feel that someone tslking to me so i cannot listen to you and my head at the same time.

Symptoms:  Talking to my self while being asked, forgeting, distructed, bored, shaking my legs while setting, sleeping in lectures, always drawing in everywhere.
Doctor