My breast are tender and the area around my nipple

Q: My breast are tender and the area around my nipple has grown my breast feel really full I have an irregular period all the time I used to have an ratting disorder I'm not on birth control and i push and squeezed my breast and both came out with a substance not really clear but not white . My period is late since I got it last month but that's nothing that isn't normal

A:   Hi,

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation there is possibility of pregnancy.
Breast tenderness and fullness can be seen in premenstrual phase and also in early pregnancy.
Please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility.
If test gives negative result and secretion from breast continues, please consult your doctor, get examined and go for serum prolactin levels estimation etc, with this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Take care