My cat poked my eye with his paw two days

Patient : My cat poked my eye with his paw two days ago. It's been two full days and three nights and i thought it would be healed by now. It's not red at all, and i just woke up and the pain is almost gone completely. But i still have blurry vision in that eye, a ' shadow ' on words i read. Should i go to the Dr? I thought sleeping would help it heal.
Doctor :   Hi. This is a serious thing to see a shadow on words you read, and particularly on an injury which you had. You Sho uld consult an Ophthalmologist and get thorough check-up. Do not self-treat at home. Hope this helps.